Friday, October 1, 2010

Random Update...I've Been Slacking!

I made cupcakes to send to school for Avi Grace's birthday a couple of weeks ago. We let her eat one on her actual birthday(the night before we took them to school), and she was so excited. Have I ever mentioned she L.O.V.E.S. cupcakes?

Can you tell she enjoyed it?

These are just a few of the birthday presents Avi got from her friends and family. The cheerleader uniform is courtesy of Aunt JoJo, Uncle Cory, Laura Leigh and Walt. She absolutely loves wearing it, and I can hardly get her to take it off. The adorable doll that you can color on is from AnnaClaire, and the high heels and beads are from Emily Adkerson. The high heels are another favorite. She cracks us up walking around in them...like she was born to wear them. However, you have to watch out, she has stepped on my toes/foot several times, and it really hurts!

I showed her a few cheerleader moves...we're still working on them (not sure I'm the best person to show her; I was only a cheerleader for one year when I was in the 7th grade)!

I took this picture this morning before I took Avi to school. She is wearing a cute dress her Nana made her (we've been waiting to wear it for some time now...it's been a little big). She was super excited it was wearable this morning. And her teacher at school is letting them do show and tell every Friday, and today she took her Strawberry Shortcake figure...that she adores. I grabbed a happy meal at McD's on Wednesday to take to Bible study for lunch, and the Strawberry Shortcake was the prize. I remember playing with Strawberry Shortcake when I was a little girl. I always loved how she smelled like Strawberries, and Avi loves it too! She took Strawberry Shortcake to school this morning to show her friends for show and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment