Monday, October 4, 2010

Patience is a Virtue...

And unfortunately I have none. I'm still praying for God to grant me patience! I've done this before (building that is)...I don't know why I thought it would be any different this time! Building a house takes FOREVER, and it is a very frustrating process. The house has only been under construction since the middle of July, I know (not to mention the house was started the week before I had Sally Sharp and I've been trying to make decisions with an infant on board), but it just seems like everything takes longer than it should. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the people actually building the house. They are doing a great job and have been easy to work with, thankfully. It's just the process that I'm frustrated with! It is exciting to see the changes, but I'm ready to be blacked in and working on the inside...it will still be a while before that happens :).

View of the house from the street in front.

Very front of the house.

View of the lake from the upstairs sitting area.

One of the interior brick walls. This is the wall the stairs will be attached to.

The backyard from upstairs in one of the girl's rooms.

Back patio between the house and the garage.

Back of the house.

Another view of the back of the house.

2 comments:

  1. It is looking great! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! You are doing an outstanding job, Kelli. God will give you that patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Like it will be well worth the wait. I can't wait to see more pics along the way--and when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete