Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Little Smiley Girl

Such a sweet smile! It melts my heart. I love it.

When she's focused on your face, it just makes you want to squeeze her!

I got out the bumbo seat on Friday. She loves it. She enjoys sitting up and being able to see everything that is going on around her.
And of course, Avi Grace had to have her turn in the bumbo seat as well! Ha!

She started doing her "crunches" as I like to call them about a week and a half ago. Anytime she is on her back, she kicks her legs incessantly and picks her sweet little head up. Cuteness.

3 comments:

  1. What a smile - on both of the girls!!! Avi looks SO big. Those outfits are precious, and the purple looks great on Sally Sharp! Thanks for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kelli! Your girls are beautiful! It was such a pleasure to hear from you, about Sally Sharp's birth, thank you for the birth announcement! I know you are all doing well. My best to the entire family--I will write you a snail mail note soon. Congratulations!
    greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big! They are both precious

    ReplyDelete