Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wow...



Sally Sharp is a BIG GIRL. She will be 3 months old on Thursday, and she wore an outfit on Friday that Avi Grace was wearing when she was 6 months old!! (Avi Grace on the top and Sally Sharp on the bottom.) Cracks me up! Sally Sharp loves to be outside these days. If she is fussy and we go on the back porch and sit on the swing, she pretty much automatically settles down. And, thankfully we have had some BEAUTIFUL weather here lately. We thoroughly enjoyed the weather this weekend. We have finally settled into a little bit of a routine at night with the girls as far as getting them to sleep, etc. It is nice to have a somewhat predictable nightly routine again :).


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kelli, she is adorable!!!Thanks for the pictures - it does make me miss them much more, but it does help keep me up with both of them. Give them hugs and kisses from Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracks me up! Don't give Sally Sharp too hard of a time though - Avi was tiny....still is for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I began reading your post, and before I read too far down or scrolled to see the pictures, I thought to myself, that child looks EXACTLY like Avi, I couldn't believe it...then I read further to see it actually was Avi. haha This is such a cute comparison.

    ReplyDelete