Thursday, October 21, 2010

AVI-isms Part II

I've been wanting to post these for some time now. I've been writing things down as I have remembered them, and I just haven't taken the time to sit down and post them. Avi came home from school with a fever on Tuesday, so we are at home and I have time to do it! She's feeling better today...has had no real symptoms other than fever. Strange. Enjoy my sweet little girl's fun words! (P.S. She has started speaking this jibberish that is just really annoying...not sure it's okay to say that about something your child does, but it is annoying nonetheless...we've told her over and over again not to speak like that, but she continues to do it some. Hopefully she will get over that phase soon!)

Magazing--love the "g" she puts on the end of this word. She's actually looking at a magazing right beside me as I type this blog post (eddiebauer...I'm sure it is very interesting to her!).
Breppast--this would be what she eats for nourishment in the morning time. Usually it is a blueberry nutrigrain bar and some yogurt.
Helfy--in other words, is this good for me to eat? Drew started talking with her some time ago about healthy food and explaining that some foods are healthy and some are not. Now she asks us about almost every food..."Is [insert food] healthy, daddy?" Guess it's never to early to learn about eating healthy foods. Yesterday she asked me if Cheetos were helfy, as she was eating them for lunch at Bulldog Deli :).
All Aborn--we have a Mickey Mouse DVD that is about a choo choo train (she's actually watching it right now too...she's a multi-tasker already). Anytime they say All Aboard, she always says, "All Aborn." It's quite cute.
Mickey Mouse Clughouse--speaking of Mickey Mouse, instead of Clubhouse, she says "Clughouse." Too cute.
Basagna--a.k.a lasagna
Cuvvy--okay, any guesses as to what this one is? This is her word for her cubby in her classroom where her nap mat goes! I love to hear her say this one.
Antything--the extra "t" just makes it unique.
Shoe Fox--"Have you ever seen a shoe fox"...or actually it should be shoe box! There is a song on a CD we listen to in the car that sings "Have you ever seen a shoe box," and she always says shoe fox. Funny.
Garvies--My all time favorite. Bet you can't guess what this one is. I haven't had the heart to correct her on this one because I love it so much. Garvies. Yes, Barbies. When she goes to my mom's house, she plays with mine and my sister's old Barbies or Garvies as she has always called them. I just want to hug her when she says it. I think it is adorable.

I'm sure I've left some out, and as soon as I post this I will think of 3 more! I'll start writing them down again so I can share again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear her use some of these! You are SO wise to keep track of these things - she will love reading all of this later in her life!!

    ReplyDelete