Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Sorry, But...

I just had to post this picture. I've been debating for a while now as to whether to post it or not. It's just too funny not to post...but I guess I'll let you be the judge of that!About a week after Sally Sharp was born, I was feeding her one day, and Avi asked me to take her shirt off. I thought it a little strange, but I complied nonetheless. The next thing I know she had gotten her baby doll, Penny, and was "feeding" her just like mommy was feeding Sally Sharp. I had a good laugh at it and told Drew about it. Then, Avi continued to "feed" her baby. I finally got a picture of it, but I lost it with the pictures from the birthday party (so sad about losing those pics). I was able to get another shot of her "feeding" the other day...complete with the boppy and everything! Quite hilarious!

Since Sally Sharp has been born, I have enjoyed questions like, "Mommy, why does Sally Sharp drink milk from your tummy?" And statements like, "Mommy, I want to drink milk like that too." Um, I don't think so, sweetheart!

She definitely makes us laugh at times, and she is definitely trying my patience at times these days. I've heard from many friends that age 3 is harder than age 2 because they know what they are doing when they talk back...I'm beginning to believe them! We've had more time outs and spankings lately than I would like to acknowledge, and it doesn't really seem to phase her! We are working through the discipline! (As I am typing this, I just had to tell her to stop jumping on the couch, and she laughed at me!) Dear Lord, please give me patience! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. Just hilarious!!!! She is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic...too funny! We've been having some issues with our 3 year old too! Whew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious!! I have a friend whose 3 year old daughter pulled up her shirt to "feed" her baby doll in the middle of the grocery store! At least Avi Grace used the boppy in the privaacy of her room!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Definitely a good choice to post it. She'll love it when she looks back at this when she's 15! And, she was SO precious in the Minnie Mouse costume!

    ReplyDelete