Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So Avi Grace was Minnie Mouse this year. I love her costume. I think it is adorable on her. She loves it too. She's been wearing it every day for about 3 weeks now! We had perfect weather here today, and Avi Grace and I went to the Fall Festival at our church tonight. Drew and Sally Sharp stayed home to make things a little easier on everyone.

The girls and daddy



At the fall festival, we pretty much spent the entire hour and a half outside at the jumpers.

She had a blast! She went down the slide over and over again!!

Avi got to wear her costume to school on Friday, and as we were getting ready to leave the house, I put Sally Sharp in the chair as I went to the bedroom to grab something. When I came out of the bedroom, I found them in the chair together, and Avi had her arm around Sally Sharp. Very sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love the Minnie Mouse costume (need a fashion show while we are home for Thanksgiving :))

    Glad Avi and Sally Sharp are being sweet to each other. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest costume I have ever seen and it is absolutely adorable on Avi Grace. The pictures of the girls and Drew are priceless. See you this weekend

    ReplyDelete