Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet Saturday

Isn't this the sweetest face ever?

While there was nothing particularly exciting about our Saturday, it was a pleasant day nonetheless. We spent most of the day around the house. The girls were sweet and we enjoyed the nice (but cooler) weather outside.

Sally Sharp is really talking and kicking her legs these days, which moves her all around when she's looking at her mobile. She started laughing out loud this past week, which I love! It's so sweet. Avi Grace still loves on her baby sister all the time, and Sally Sharp is keeping her eyes on Avi more and more! Much fun in the future for these too, I'm sure!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely two sweetest and most beautiful little girls ever!!!! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are just too sweet! I have Sally Sharp's birth announcement on my fridge...makes me smile daily!

    Thanks for the rug comment. I actually got in online from target. (I dont' think they carry it in the stores) It is by Dwell Studio. I always go to retailmenot.com and look up coupons when I order online. Found free shipping and 10% off! It was a great deal.

    hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete