Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks, Y'all!

Can I just say how thankful I am for my family? God has given us 2 beautiful, sweet, loving little girls who keep amazing us every day. We are blessed beyond anything we could want for, and so many times we take it all for granted. Even after having a beautiful baby boy taken from us, we are no different from everyone else...we still take life and our many blessings for granted. Today I am reflecting on God's faithfulness. We don't deserve His grace, but thankfully His grace covers us and we are saved from ourselves because of Him.

Sally Sharp at 3 and a half months (She's 4 months now but I am behind on posting pics). I love her big eyes and long eyelashes.

I love the high heels and pearls with her Minnie costume :), and yes, she is still wearing her Minnie costume almost daily. Can you guess what she is getting for Christmas?

I know it may seem strange that I posted this picture, but for some reason I love it! Not a care in the world...just playing with her jeep in her Minnie costume!

Grandaddy and Avi a couple of Saturdays ago at our house.

We are also thankful for wonderful Grandparents who spend so much time with our children. (Sorry this is the only picture of grandparents today...it was the most recent one I have taken). But, between Drew and I and our parents, we definitely have 2 very loved children that we are beyond thankful for today and every day. Thanks Grandparents for always spending time with our children and giving them so much love.

1 comment:

  1. So true, Kelli. Thanks for the reminder on His grace and faithfulness. Of course I also have to mention that we are also blessed by your sweet girls! Glad to have you all in my life!

    ReplyDelete