Friday, October 1, 2010

Sally Sharp's 2 Month Checkup

(Two posts today, so keep scrolling down after you read this one.)

I took Sally Sharp for her 2 month checkup last Monday (yes, I'm sorry, it has been almost 2 weeks since I took her, and I am just now posting about it). She's doing great. She weighed 12 pounds, 11 ounces (90th percentile) and was 23 inches long (75th percentile). She has settled into eating about every 4 hours during the day and for about 2 weeks now she's been consistently sleeping for at least about an 8 hour stretch, and last night she slept for 10 hours (hopefully it won't change now that I have put it into writing!!). The nighttime is a juggling process these days. Most nights I feel like we barely make it through getting both of the girls to sleep, but I know with time it will get easier...I'm looking forward to those days!

Avi Grace still LOVES her baby sister. She is very sweet and kind to Sally Sharp; she's like a little mama to her, and she's pretty helpful when I need her to get things for me. Sweet times.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kelli, she has gotten so big. They are both just precious, and I can't wait to get home and love on them both. Thanks for the update - you are an awesome Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete