Thursday, September 16, 2010

For the love of the Mobile

So, Sally Sharp is getting big...she even has chubby thighs and arms! Avi Grace was always very petite, so I'm not used to chubbiness! I take her to her 2 month appointment on Monday, and I can't wait to find out how much she weighs. Last week I got out the oh so beloved mobile. I got this mobile when Austin was in the hospital in Birmingham once he FINALLY moved to a regular bed without a warmer (when he was on hemo dialysis, he wasn't able to regulate his body temperature, and he had to stay under the warmer). He loved the mobile. Then Avi Grace used the mobile, and she loved it as well. I am happy to report (as you will see in the pictures below) that Sally Sharp also really loves the mobile!

She will sit and watch it for longer than she will do anything else. Lots of fun to watch the animals coming around! This particular mobile is by Tiny Love...I love that brand. They make a lot of great baby toys.

And, Avi Grace LOVES to get in her bed and watch the mobile with Sally Sharp! Yes, I said Avi Grace's bed...Sally Sharp is still in the bassinet, and the mobile will not attach to it, so I have to take it on and off of Avi's bed every day! Oh the joys of a small house...speaking of house; they are almost finished framing our new house. I need to post some pictures, and I will try to do that in the next few days. I need to take some updated pics and then I will post the progression thus far. Y'all enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness - she has gotten so much bigger. She is just beautiful. The middle picture really looks like Avi did. Give them both a hug from Nana.

    ReplyDelete