Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Avi Grace!

I can't believe my baby is 3! I tried explaining to Avi at lunch that 3 years ago today she came out of my tummy (since she was so curious about Sally Sharp coming out of my tummy!). She said, "Today, Mama? I'm coming out of your tummy today?" I guess she didn't quite get it! We all loaded up and went to Shipley's Donuts this morning for Avi to have a sprinkle donut, and then she and I went to Sunday School while Drew and Sally Sharp came back home. Last night she requested spaghetti and bread for her birthday dinner, and she really enjoyed it!

I took these pictures of Avi today after we got home from church. She was all about smiling, and I told her to make a funny face...the above picture is what she gave me! We had her birthday party last Saturday, Sept. 4th, and I am sad to report that when I imported the pictures to IPhoto on my computer, for some reason the pictures are showing up with a gray dotted box around them. For some reason it is not reading the photos. Thankfully some other people took some pictures, so I'll have to get some pictures from others to post them here. If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it, please let me know!

Happy Birthday Avi Grace!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!! It is hard to believe she is 3 - what a wonderful 3 years it has been being her Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is precious. I had so much fun with her Saturday morning playing Beauty Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures, Kelli. Can't wait to see y'all soon.

    ReplyDelete