Monday, March 28, 2011

Pictures of Avi (and a few more of Sally Sharp!)

I had to bribe her, but Avi let me get a few shots of her as well on another beautiful afternoon. I don't even remember what the bribe was now, but it worked (actually I think the bribe was that I would also take a picture of her Lego house she and I put together--see below for the result!). Now, this picture of Avi riding her tricycle is one of my favorites. I'm just sad you can't see the handle bars in the image. Oh well.

Avi has been admiring and playing with her Lego house since we made it last week. It's pretty cute, I must admit.

The actual house.

Sweetness.

It's still difficult to get a "normal" smile these days! It's either way overdone or she's making a funny face! Bless her.

Now this is a real laugh. I love the gap between her front teeth and the way she sticks her tongue to the front of her mouth when she laughs hard. I hope I always remember the way these laughs sound.

I told her to put her hand on her hip, but she cocked the head and gave the grin :).

I'm just sick I don't have more of Sally Sharp in this picture. I had my camera turned the wrong way to truly capture this one. It would be such a sweet picture if I had actually captured the whole thing.

Oh, that grin and those 2 little teeth!! I love it! I just want to hug her and squeeze her constantly!

Intent on reaching the grass...and when she reached the grass, it went in the mouth!

Who knew the floor nanny could be good outdoors as well?! Some of the pictures I took of Sally Sharp on this day were the ones I lost (see my Facebook post from Saturday). I think I have most of the good ones, but I know there is ONE particular picture that was THE PERFECT picture from this shoot. I'm sick that I lost it. Just sick. BUT, I will have to get over it and move on. I had deleted the pictures from my camera only because they had been safe and sound in IPhoto for a day before I deleted them. Live and learn (twice now). I don't edit my photos in IPhoto; I just import them there. Not anymore. I am giving up on IPhoto. I will now simply import them into a folder so I have more control. Anywho, I enjoyed taking the pictures, and I can't wait for more beautiful weather to do it again!

4 comments:

  1. Just when you think they could NOT possibly get any cuter - here they are again!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everyone of these. What an awesome mother AND daughter-in-law you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pictures! I love Avi's hair cut short :) Sally Sharp is so adorable too.

    Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

    Love you, Abbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How am I just now learning about this adorable blog!?!?! They are so precious that I am lost for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful!! So glad she gave in a let you take some pics! Almost makes me want to have a little girl...wait, nope! Haven't totally lost my mind. I'll just admire and love on yours! haha

    ReplyDelete