Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo Session

I took some pictures of Sally Sharp yesterday afternoon on our patio. The weather was just too gorgeous not to be outside enjoying it. Avi wouldn't have anything to do with letting me take her picture. Nonetheless I was pleased with some of the shots of Sally Sharp, but I did have a rather sweet subject, after all!

Those eyes melt me.

What a smirk! She knew what I was trying to do!

Always exploring these days.

Had to throw one black and white in the mix; love that grin.

Sally Sharp loves to watch every move her sister makes.
I'm not sure why, but I'm a sucker for a picture from behind. I know, I'm weird!

Many, many things went in her mouth this afternoon that shouldn't have been there!

I L.O.V.E. baby feet!! Always have, always will!

She looks different in this picture to me.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little Sally Sharp!!!! How precious!!! Beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a sucker for pictures from behind! She's a doll. She favors Avi, but she has her own look as well! They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete