Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pinkalicious!

What's Pinkalicious you ask? You can read more about it here. It might be one of the best children's books ever written for little girls! Nana bought it for Avi for her birthday, and it has been a favorite ever since! I have been trying to upload this video of Avi "reading" Pinkalicious for months now. It just would not upload to blogger for some reason. So, I posted it on my YouTube account. I'm hoping this works. The video is a couple of minutes long, and she gets sidetracked a couple of times while she's reading, but I love hearing her little voice! Hopefully this link will work: http://youtu.be/W1JznaOMK-M

Hope y'all enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. She is amazing!!! I loved it - as a matter of fact, my ENTIRE class loved it. I put it on the projector!!! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely awesome! I love hearing (and especially watching) her read that book. It's amazing how she remembers it all - I know y'all have read it a billion times, but really, I think she even said "scolded".

    Too great! Give the girls a hug and a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I do love these precious little girls, Kelli! Give them a very special hug from Nana.

    ReplyDelete