Monday, May 16, 2011

A few house pictures

I wish I could say we were finished with our house and we have moved in, but that's just not the case! Things are moving along--slowly--but they are moving nonetheless! That's about all I can say about it!

This archway is one of the coolest features of the house in my opinion. I have had a lot of people ask me about the taller "tower" (brick wall) on the outside of the house. This is what the inside of the "tower" looks like. At the top of the arch is a window, and the opening to the tower leads into a hallway that takes you to a guest suite above the garage. I love it.

These are some built-in cabinets in Sally Sharp's room. If they look familiar, I copied them from here (without the top shelves). I showed our carpenter a picture, and he built them into the wall for me. He's pretty handy like that.

This picture was taken in Avi's room. She has a few built-in shelves as well, but not as many as Sally Sharp!

This subway tile is the surround in the girls' bathtub/shower (not grouted).
.
Love, love, love the floor in the girls' bathroom (not grouted)!

The guest bedroom above the garage is one of my favorite rooms in the house. I will have to take some pictures of it next time I'm at the house. The tile being installed is in the bathroom attached to that bedroom. I can't wait to see it finished.

The hardwood floors have been installed.

The doors to my office...I actually have a room to put MY STUFF! It probably needs to be double the size that it is, but I'm not complaining!

More built-in cabinets in the hallway outside of the girls' bathroom.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love everything about it!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Kelli! Sally Sharp's cabinets are too cool & I'm glad you will have an office!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting!!!! when do you think it will be finished? i know you're so excited!

    ReplyDelete