Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beach Pics (WARNING: lots of pics!)

Yep, this first picture pretty much sums up our picture adventure this year at the beach! Avi was non-compliant. I neglected to have my "If you take pictures like a sweet little girl, I will reward you with xxxxxx," talk before we ventured to the beach to take pictures! Ugh. It was frustrating. I was able to get some fairly good shots nonetheless.

This one is my favorite of the two of them together! This pose didn't last long!!

Look at that grin...she was conjuring up all the ways she could not cooperate for pictures! HA!

Sweet little grin :)





Love this picture of mom, Madison and John Michael!

The outtakes of these pictures are priceless! Add Sally Sharp to the mix, and they get even funnier! This is probably the best of everyone except SS.


I asked my sister if it was bad that the best pictures of Avi this year are from behind?! Just kidding--I think.

I'm not sure why I like this picture, but I do for some reason.



Sweet brother and sister.


John Michael is rather talented on the guitar, and I'm pleased with how the pics of him turned out.


LOVE the cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment