Saturday, January 22, 2011

6 Months Old

Look who is 6 months old! Wow, time--it is a flyin'. Sally Sharp started daycare on January 3rd, and before I dropped her off, I knew she was the youngest in her class. When we got in there, it was quite apparent because all the other children were sitting up, and most of them were crawling around (some even pulling up!). I reminded the teacher she wasn't even sitting up yet, and as I left her there I felt sorry for her (for many different reasons; I thought I would cry when I left her the first day, but we had such a time getting out the door the first day that I didn't come close to crying!). Anyway, I think she realized that day she'd better get it in gear. Pretty much by the very next day she had started sitting up pretty well on her own. We still don't let her sit up on her own without some type of protection around her, but she is doing GREAT sitting up. She loves her floor nanny, and so do I! Now, if she could ever learn to roll over...I know, usually that comes before sitting up. Not my children, though! Avi did the same thing--she sat up before she ever thought about rolling over. Oh well. I guess it doesn't really matter!


I was trying to take some pictures of Sally Sharp on her 6th month birthday last night, and she wasn't in the best of moods. She was pretty sleepy--thus the not so great faces. Avi was having fun, though!

She's been doing a lot of this the past few days...biting, drooling, fussing. I think we are in full teething mode right now. I'm just not sure they are ever going to pop through!

Sally Sharp in her awesome floor nanny playing with her toys.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Kelli. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these new pictures....even if Sally Sharp wasn't in the mood!

    Miss y'all! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete