Friday, August 27, 2010

Sally Sharp Update

I took this picture about 2 weeks ago. Just got a crazy hankering to take a picture in the basket that day. Thought this one was cute.

Sally Sharp took her first bottle last Wednesday, August 18th, when she was 4 weeks old. She did great with it, thankfully. She hasn't had very many bottles, but as time goes on, it will be a nice luxury that will help me have some mommy time.

She's growing lots...this picture is actually about 2 weeks old. She has some cheeks on her.

She also does a good bit of this...we're having some crying issues when feeding these days. Not sure if it is reflux or what seems to be her trouble, but it is frustrating. I'm hoping we find a solution soon!

3 comments:

  1. Jones used to scream while I would feed him. I cried all the time! It was horrible and I felt like it was something I was doing/eating. Ended up he had GERD. Now he is on two medicines (one two times a day, one just once) and he is perfect!! And obviously he is gaining weight! It was such a relief. I did have to take dairy, spicy foods, caffeiene and soy out of my diet, but he is now a happy camper while eating. Hope Sally Sharp is better soon! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see the pictures. She is just beautiful! Can't wait to give her a bottle - just something special about that to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. Love the pic in the basket. :) Hope y'all have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete