Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Haircut & Gymnastics

I took Avi to get her hair cut on Tuesday. It was long overdue & Drew had been begging me to get her hair cut for months now. We went with a cute short do, and I love it. The above picture is not the best but the ones below show how cute it is on her. She loves it too, thankfully!



So, Avi started a preschool gymnastics class yesterday. She was so excited when I picked her up from school to take her, but when we got there, guess what? She didn't want to do anything her teacher wanted her to do. In fact, she just kept saying, Mommy and clinging to me. Needless to say, I was frustrated :). However, when they got on the trampoline and started jumping, she wanted to do that, and she walked on the low balance beam with my help. At the end, they blew up the jumper castle, and she was so excited! So, the above pictures show the progression of her attitude...not very interested or happy to ecstatic to be sliding down the jumper at the end. The girl is a mess. She promises me she will do better next week. I'm hoping for the best!

1 comment:

  1. You can't really blame her for being shy...she is just being like her aunt! :) Hopefully she will get over her shyness at gymnastics MUCH sooner than I did!

    Loving the haircut and leotard! I must say that every picture I see of Avi lately makes me think of you. She is looking JUST like you.

    Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks. Give both girls a big hug and kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete