Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Go State...Go State!

So, the Bulldogs pulled out a huge win last Friday! What an exciting finish. It was very nice to round out the Thanksgiving holiday with a big win over Ole Miss!

Avi Grace is growing lots and doing new things every day. Yesterday she really started discovering her right hand, and she actually started batting at a toy. She has done more of that today, which is exciting to see! It is amazing how quickly she is developing. She also loves looking at her mobile. It is almost always fascinating to her and will usually keep her attention for at least a few minutes!

This is my first full week back at work. She has been staying with my mom, and they have been having fun. Mom says she has been good both days, so that makes it a little easier for me. I look forward to next Thursday afternoon...my last day of work for the semester! I get to be at home almost a whole month with Avi Grace for Christmas break before I really have to go back to work in January. What a wonderful blessing!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Avi Grace in person! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Laura sent me to your blog and I am so excited I can keep up with your beautiful Avi Grace! I know you are having so much fun with her!

    ReplyDelete