Monday, November 26, 2007

Family

 
Posted by Picasa


Jonathan and Emilie (Drew's brother and his wife) also got to visit with Avi Grace over the Thanksgiving holiday. The first time they visited with her (a few weeks after she was born) she slept pretty much the whole time! So, they were able to hold her and play with her during this visit. I had to post these cute pictures of them holding her!

Also, thanks to my friend Sue Willis who told me about Picasa, a program that helped me make this cute collage of the pictures! I call myself computer savvy, but it took me a little while to get the hang of the program! However, I am loving it now. It is really neat...it will scan your computer and find all of the pictures you have on your computer and import them into the program so you can manipulate them and store them all in one place. You should try it out if you get a chance...www.picasa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment