Monday, September 24, 2012

Field Trip

On Sept. 24, I went on a field trip with Avi's PreK class to the MSU Cow and Dairy Barns. The kids had fun learning about what MSU does on South Farm.

Avi and McCoy Huxford on the bus ride to the field trip.

William White showed the kids what is in a cow's stomach after he eats (the cow has an opening  you can stick your hand in...pretty gross if you ask me, but some of the kids loved it!).


Avi and Allie Randall...they play together EVERY day at school. Allie's mom (Carrie Beth) and I were good friends in high school and graduated together :). 

Avi's class at the dairy barn.

You can tell what Avi thought of the dairy cows...

Avi and Celia...they were in daycare together and played lots and lots of days together! They are both in PreK at SA, but they are different classes.

At the end of the field trip, Avi told me, "next time, I wanna go by myself." I guess that's payback for all the times I didn't want my mom to go anywhere with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment