Monday, October 8, 2012

Country Pumpkins!

In October, on the day of fall break at CLC and SA, we spent the morning at Country Pumpkins, the fun pumpkin patch in Caledonia, MS.

Before we left for the pumpkin patch, the girls were snuggled up sweet on the couch watching a carton.


The corn boxes were Sally Sharp's favorite by far! She LOVED playing in the corn.

The hay maze wasn't bad either :)


The tire swings were definitely Avi's favorite. She loved being pushed on them.

Our friend Diwas and his mom Karyn (my friend) went to the pumpkin patch with us!






Last year they wouldn't play in the cotton, but this year, they had a lot of fun throwing the cotton around!


The infamous "eyes." If you ever wondered why I say she makes me laugh...

My pumpkins and gourds I got at the pumpkin patch to decorate our front porch...I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment