Sunday, August 26, 2012

Birthday Celebration!

We celebrated Drew's birthday a little early tonight! His birthday is on Wednesday, the 29th, 
and he sure wishes he was turning 29 :). Avi and Sally Sharp were very excited about 
their Dad's birthday party! They spent the night with Nana last night, and they helped her 
make his cake and prepare for the celebration. 

 The girls and their Daddy

 They love each other so much. Avi fell after dinner, and Sally Sharp just kept hugging on her to make sure she was okay. It was very sweet!

 Sally Sharp was very excited to say the blessing :), ha!

 We love some Grandaddy! He was a trooper and politely put on his happy birthday hat when the girls ordered him to do so!



 The girls helped Drew blow out his candles, and then of course Drew AND Avi enjoyed TWO pieces of chocolate cake. I guess you can afford to eat 2 pieces of chocolate cake when you run 24 miles on Saturday (and I guess he can run like he is 29).

 Sally Sharp loves her Nana. Thank you so much for dinner, cake, and for taking the girls last night and today Nana! When we got to Nana's house this afternoon, she told us Drew's birthday present was that she had bathed the girls and gotten them clean for school tomorrow. I must admit, that was probably more of a gift for me...but I certainly appreciate it! Thank you!

This is how I found Sally Sharp after I got Avi in the bed tonight. She insisted I keep her light on so she could "read" books when I left her room after putting her to bed. I went back in to turn the light off, and she had one book in a death grip in her hand, another one open and she was completely knocked out. The girl was TIRED! Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment