Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sally Sharp Started Walking!

Drew just knew Sally Sharp would start walking while he was away on his hiking trip, but thankfully she saved it for the day after he got back! It was almost as if she knew she needed to wait until he was home to take those first real steps! She was 14 months when she started walking. Below is a video of the first day she started walking.


I had to also throw in a few random pictures of the girls that I took while Drew was on his trip! We had fun, and the week went by quicker than I thought it would.

Sally Sharp took her first ride in the Barbie jeep. She LOVED it! She just sat there and let Avi ride her around. And, no, I didn't make Avi wear the helmet...she insisted on wearing it!

This girl can eat. She loves food. I think this picture was taken while she was eating her first muffin, and she loved it. I'm not sure why she was rolling her eyes up, but this picture makes me laugh! She's a funny girl with lots of personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment