Monday, June 7, 2010

The Beach

Avi and I went to the beach last week with my mom, my sister, Sheri, and her two kids, John Michael and Madison. We missed having my other sister, Abbi, there. Unfortunately she is teaching a class right now and couldn't get away to join us. We tried out a new venue this year--the Beach Club near Fort Morgan, AL. It was very nice, and I think we will go again. The first two days we were there, it rained in the morning. In the above pic, Avi was looking outside checking out the rain...wishing it would quit, especially since we had already put on our sunscreen and were ready to head to the beach!

SO, while it was raining, Avi and Madison decided to make funny faces at me!

And we finally got to go to the beach!! Avi loved the sand, and thankfully we had a week of fairly mild temperatures with nice breezes. The oil clumps started coming ashore late Friday afternoon, and we left Saturday morning, so we were very lucky to enjoy a clean beach while we were there. The rest of the pictures are of our "photo" session on the beach. Since Abbi wasn't with us this year, I had to play photographer. Not sure I got anything great, but some of them are pretty good. I love beach pictures!












5 comments:

  1. The pictures are really good! I love the ones on the bench...it makes a nice scene in the picture!

    The funny faces picture cracked me up! Wish we had been there...hate we missed out! Thankfully, today and tomorrow are my last two days of class! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelli - absolutely beautiful. She is such a blessing to our entire family!!! I had checked her blog about ten times this morning to see if you had posted - THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the beach pics! She is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got some GREAT pics! You can do my beach photos anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli, these pictures are gorgeous!!! You really captured the moment. I'll let you know next time we go to the beach so that you can meet us there with your camera. ;-)

    ReplyDelete