Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random Christmas Pictures

Loving her new tricycle that Mimi and Papa gave her.

Reading Billy Goat's Gruff on her new tricycle.

She got a cool M&M holder for all the M&Ms Mimi and Papa give her!

She L.O.V.E.S. her purple sunglasses that Emilie and Jon Jon gave her for Christmas!

Reading a book to her baby doll, Amy, who is resting in her new baby
bed from Grandaddy and Shug.

Amy enjoys a ride in Avi's new shopping cart from Nana.

Amy and Avi take a spin on Avi's new spinner from Santa.

I wish I could have gotten a better picture of this. One morning Avi went in her room, and a few minutes later I heard her talking up a storm. I peeked around the corner to see that she was reading one of her new Mickey Mouse books to Amy in her room. As you can see, she was showing to Amy like her teachers show the books to her. It was pretty cute, but she had seen me at this point. I was trying to get a picture without her seeing me!

2 comments:

  1. I could just look at these ALL day! Thanks for posting these. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously she looks like a mini Kelli in most of these pictures! It is crazy how much she is looking like you these days!

    Miss y'all! Hopefully we'll get to see y'all soon. Tell Avi "boo-yah" from Uncle Joel and Aunt Abbi. :)

    ReplyDelete