Monday, August 31, 2009

Mommy Grace Anthony

Last night as Avi was eating dinner, she kept saying, "Mommy!" over and over again. I was over at the sink putting the leftover spaghetti up. Since her repetitive Mommy wasn't getting my attention, she said, "Mommy  Grace Anthony!" I looked at Drew, and said did she just call me Mommy Grace Anthony? He started laughing and said that she had indeed called me that! Of course, I started laughing. As I mentioned in an earlier post, she knows her full name is Avi Grace Anthony, so I guess she thought she would get my attention by calling me by my full name--Mommy Grace Anthony!! So, Drew took that time to explain to her that my name was Kelli and his name was Drew and only she could call us mommy and daddy. She thought that was funny, and she went on to finish her dinner. Later while she was in the bathtub, I was on a phone call, and Drew was sitting with her, and I heard her call for me--"Mommy Kelli Anthony!" She's figuring it out, I guess!

4 comments: