Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th & a late Father's Day!

Happy 4th of July! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. It has been a very busy summer so far. I taught a Maymester class and I taught a class in June. Thankfully the June term ended Wednesday, and I am SOOOO looking forward to having some time off in July! Avi Grace has totally enjoyed swimming this summer. She LOVES the water. We went to Geyser Falls (water park in Philadelphia, MS) one day last week, and she had the best time. She also loves to color these days, and I was just a hair late getting the camera out the other morning when she was coloring...she was lying on the floor on her tummy coloring; I hate I missed that one! But, I did get a few other cute ones of her on the floor with her red color.

She had some wild hair that morning!
Love this one!
Happy Father's Day daddy!
Avi and Drew before church last Sunday.

She liked playing with the camera lens cap instead of smiling at me for a picture.

Avi Grace and her teacher, Miss Emily

Avi's school had a 4th of July parade on Thursday. Her class rode in their bye bye buggies. She was waving the flag they made in class.

Waving an American flag


One of Avi's FAVORITE things to do these days is to pick vegetables out of the garden with her Daddy. They started out picking cucumbers together and have now moved onto picking peas. She loves it! Above is a funny video I was able to get of them picking cucumbers. She took a little spill, which was pretty funny. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures of Avi Grace! I love the pictures of her hair! I bet she loved the 4th of July parade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is called the Rose Petal Cottage. It came from Toys R Us. She loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Avi Grace go to CLC? My little girl does and I came across this blog thru another blog. I just noticed in the 4th of July parade that Avi Grace looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete