Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party & Sneak Peak of Avi's Costume

Avi Grace wearing the head piece to her costume before Halloween

Avi Grace at school on Halloween

Avi Grace & Miller playing with my cake carrier

Avi Grace & Miller sitting in the fun chairs

Peter & Avi Grace

Avi Grace eating Cheese Puffs at her school party

Miller, Peter & Nohl, 3 of the 4 boys in Avi Grace's class

Aren't Halloween parties so much FUN!

I've got lots of pictures to post from the Fall Festival at our church with Avi Grace in costume. It will take me a few days to get it all on the computer and then on the blog! So, you'll have to enjoy the preview of her costume for now! The other pictures are from Avi Grace's party at school on Friday. I enjoyed being able to go to the party and seeing the kiddos eat cheese puffs, cookies with orange icing and drink juice drinks. Avi Grace LOVED the cheese puffs! It was the first time she had eaten them...it took her a long time to eat one of them, but she really liked them! Thankfully her teacher was smart enough to put spare t-shirts on the kids while they ate their "party" food! I had fun watching them eat and play. It was fun to see Avi Grace in her element with other children!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love that it took her so long to eat one of the cheese puffs...truly enjoying it! That t-shirt she has on cracks me up..."I've decided to put myself in charge!" HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked like they had a ball! Can't wait to see the whole costume! Avi Grace is so precious! I can't believe she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying to see a picture of her in the whole costume :)

    ReplyDelete