Sunday, June 1, 2008

Missing the Beach!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


We had a wonderful time at the beach! Avi Grace was an angel. Of course, she did have 7 people giving her everything that she wanted for 5 days straight! She loved the beach and the pool! She loved to splash in the pool, and she loved for me to lift her off the side of the pool into the water. The only time she cried while we were gone was when we tried to put her down for naps and she knew she was missing something in the other room! There was too much going on for her to nap! Wishing we were still there...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. AG -
    You are the cutest little Beach Bunny I have ever seen. I am so glad you (and Mommy) had a good time at the beach.
    Love you,
    Miss Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would cry too if I thought I was missing out on something fun at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get tired of her, send her my way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited! Avi Grace is an angel!

    ReplyDelete