Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Developing Every Day!

She really enjoyed her carrots on this particular evening! 
I love that smile! 
I think I am going to have to take her mobile down soon because she pulls on it so hard that she is going to break it! 
All smiles this morning before we left the house! 
Posted by Picasa


Wow! It seems like Avi Grace is just developing overnight! Yesterday she was really babbling and talking to us. She also REALLY wants to stand on her own. When I am holding her hands and she is standing, she wants to let go! I guess she is trying to tell me that she wants to do it on her own. I'm not so sure she is ready for that yet...or maybe I'm not ready for that yet! She FINALLY rolled over from her back to her tummy last night on her own! We have been "practicing" this every night for several months now, but she just hadn't quite gotten it together. She was getting more frustrated than anything. Thankfully she made it all the way over last night! We clapped for her and she got very excited! I think we almost scared her because we were so excited! We are having so much fun with Avi Grace! I love going home in the afternoons and having outside time with her. She LOVES to be outside, so we usually stay outside until it is time for her to go to bed!

OHHH, and she has gotten her first tooth!! The bottom right tooth popped through on Saturday (or at least that was when I felt it for the first time!). I had noticed she had been sticking out her tongue a lot, but now I realize she has just been feeling her tooth with her tongue! I'm sure it was a new texture for her!

4 comments:

  1. Yea for an update! I love the pictures...she must be such happy little girl! You are one step ahead of us...Carter still doesn't have any teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the carrot picture...that is priceless! She is so cute! Hope teething goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is an absolute DOLL!!!!!! I love the carrot picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete