Monday, December 17, 2007

Missing Austin



I couldn't post a slideshow of Avi Grace without also posting one of my sweet Austin. I've been missing him so much lately. I wish he was here to be a big brother to Avi Grace and experience all of the things that siblings do together. He taught us so much, especially to cherish our precious Avi Grace. She has been such a blessing to us, and we are thankful that God gave us the faithfulness to have another child. We love Avi Grace and Austin more than we can describe!

5 comments:

  1. that brought tears to my eyes...so sweet.
    what a sweet blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet Austin. Brought me to tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to have such beautiful children! Super sweet slide show...the smiles on your face are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli, we miss both you and Austin so much here at Children's. But at the same time, I'm so happy that you don't need us this time. We think of you and Kathleen every time we sell a bustier! We tell the moms that they have 2 babies from Mississippi with the sweetest moms that they can thank. Hopefully I can see you next time I am at MSU visiting my son and daughter-in-law (he got married in July!) Know that we will never forget Austin or his family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Pictures! Love you guys - hope you are doing good :)

    ReplyDelete