Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Can't Believe It Is November

Wow. We can't believe it is already November. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! We have had a good week so far. Avi Grace tagged along with her friends Jack and Emily as they Trick or Treated in Timbercove subdivision tonight. Jack was a tiger and Emily was a lady bug. I'll post some pictures soon. The weather this week has been much better...no rain!

Avi Grace slept very well last night...from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. I was very happy, although, I find it hard not to keep checking the clock to see what time it is every time I wake up! I hope she continues to sleep well at night. It makes us all happier during the day!

5 comments:

  1. She is so big! I am so glad she is sleeping well. It is so nice, isn't it? She looks like her mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avi Grace,
    Emily had such a good time trick-or-treating with you last night. Next year will be even more fun!! I love your outfit in the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little angel! It is hard to say who she looks like but I can see a lot of mommy in her!! Matt commented that she looks very mature for her age in the pics...and I will have to agree. She is just so beautiful and I will pray about her sleep habits. I know exactly what you mean about waking up as soon as her head hits the crib...Mason went through that for a very long time. She is growing so fast. We miss you guys and love you with all our hearts!!
    Give sweet Avi Grace a little kiss on the cheek from me :)
    Hugs
    Corie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli - I got Avi Grace's birth announcement in the mail today...HOW BEAUTFUL! She is adorable. I can't wait to see her sweet face in person!

    Hope the whole family is doing well. Avi Grace is an absolute doll!!

    Miss you!

    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got Avi Grace's card and she is sooo beautiful and is on our frig :) Thank you so much for sending us one! I LOVE that ya'll are blogging so we can keep up with what is going on :) Talk to you soon!! Miss ya'll!!
    -M&G

    ReplyDelete