Thursday, September 27, 2007

First Doctor's Appointment

Avi Grace had her two-week checkup this morning. She did very well. She had increased her weight from 7 pounds 9 ounces at birth to 7 pounds 14 ounces. She had also grown a half inch. She got an overall great report, which we were very happy to hear!

Yesterday we went for our first stroll on campus, and she slept the whole time, even through all the bumping on the sidewalks! I enjoyed being able to get out of the house for a bit. I was beginning to really get cabin fever! We are probably going to make strolls a common occurrence!

3 comments:

  1. Kelli,

    Avi Grace is beautiful! I know you and Drew are having a blast with her! I've loved seeing her pictures! Blessings on your family!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avi Grace is lovely! I hope that she and Carter will be able to play together when they get a little older! I am so excited about your blog so that I can keep up with y'all and Avi Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew & Kelli
    What an angel!! She is so beautiful!! Praise God that her appt. went well. She is taking after Mason wanting to eat every hour and half :) I feel your pain...just try your hardest to sleep when she sleeps, even if it is 15 minutes.
    I am so glad you posted about her name. I love it and it just filled my eyes with tears and made me love it even more when I read where you got it. That is so sweet and I know that her big brother is proud of her. I know she will bring all of you much love and joy.
    We love you guys and miss you bunches!!
    Matt, Corie and Mason

    ReplyDelete